Be Protected and Healthy
Investigate and Plan Before You Go Whether for Business, Study, Travel, Vacationing,
Living in Multiple Countries, Frequent Travel to Other Countries, and more …
Your health insurance may not pay for medical expenses incurred outside your home country. Medicare won’t pay any expenses. Most medical policies, HMOs and PPOs do not pay for international medical evacuations. We offer Medical Expense, Trip Delay & Cancellation Coverage, Emergency Travel Services & More!
- Coverage for trip cancellation – Be reimbursed up to 100% of the money you invested in your trip;
- Coverage for trip interruption – Recover up to 150% of your trip costs depending on the coverage you choose;
- 24-hour access to emergency assistance services – so no matter where you are, you have help when you need it;
- Protection and Quality Short-Term and Extended Medical Policy;
- Coverage for USA and Non-USA Citizens – Individuals, Groups, Families and Businesses
. Have questions? Concerns? Let us help. Call for a free consultation at 1-415-793-9797 and talk with us about your travel and coverage needs! Prefer email? firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to receive a no-obligation quote for individuals and groups. Get information, research, buy, and/or complete the simple enrollment process entirely online. Call for personal assistance, ask for Mary at 1-415-793-7979. We want to talk with you and answer your questions and help with selecting the right travel protection plan for you.