An annuity is a reverse life insurance policy. The difference?
- Annuities pay a set amount monthly, quarterly, or annually to meet future needs.
- Life insurance pays at the time of death.
Annuities offer different investment options
- Fixed Annuity – Guarantees a fixed rate of return
- Fixed Index Annuity – Return is credited by a market index
Is an Annuity a Vehicle of Choice for you?
- IRAs and 401ks have limits on how much you can contribute. Annuities have no limit.
- Due to lifetime payouts, an Annuity is a vehicle of choice for many to rollover or transfer their 401k and IRA into annuities so they can get the advantage of the payout phase.
When thinking about your future and dreams, Money Habits build Your Future. Money Habits create choice. You can do it. Ask me how. Questions and comments are always welcome.1-415-793-7979 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. @marywongins #marywongins #wealth #lifeinsurance #annuity #budget #baby #education #retirement #vacation #travel #realestate #homeownership